New Business Services
Network Accounting and Tax can assist you in setting up a new LLC or corporation. Our referral network of attorneys will enable you to select a professional who is knowledgeable and experienced. Once you have established your new business, we can provide you with either monthly bookkeeping services, or help you to configure Quick Books for your business. Our staff has extensive experience using Quick Books and will make the process of tracking your income and expenses very straight forward for you.
We can also provide advice regarding which expenses are tax deductible. Many new business clients ask about the following common questions:
- What is tax deductible for the business use of their car?
- Should my business purchase a company vehicle?
- Can I deduct office in the home expenses?
- Which client meals and entertainment expenses are deductible?
- Should I incorporate my business?
- Can my business set up a retirement plan?
- Are my internet fees deductible?
- Should my business be set up as a sole proprietorship, an S Corporation or an LLC?
- Should I hire my children?
- Am I required to file payroll tax returns?